The Power of Flowers Project relies on our wonderful donors to provide us with the flowers that we re-purpose into small bouquets to deliver to various nursing homes, assisted living homes, meals on wheels and so many other locations where folks need a lift in spirits.
If you?d like to become part of that joyful mission – we have an opportunity available for you!
We are seeking a DRIVER to pick up flowers on the weekend and deliver them to the workshop for processing.
Here are some of the details of the position:
* Volunteer will have use of the van – starting from workshop
* Territory = the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire
* Light Lifting is required
* Must have a valid MA drivers license and must have a good driving record
* Driver must be available on short notice
* Driver must have a cell phone with GPS
* Must be courteous and responsible and must represent POF in a friendly and professional manner
* Pick ups may be at funeral homes, garden centers, stores or other such venues
Please contact the office if you have any questions
If you are interested – please submit a Volunteer form online – and someone will contact you.
Click for Volunteer Form. Complete and Submit. Please indicate “Weekend Driver” in the Comments Box on the form
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
…….making a difference one flower at a time…..
Visit our website to find out more about The Power of Flowers Project ?https://pofproject.org/
Follow us on Facebook:?https://www.facebook.com/thepowerofflowersproject/?ref=bookmarks