Kindness Connections is our Volunteering in Place program designed specifically for easy community engagement. When we bring Kindness Connection Flower Workshops to your business, magic happens.
- learn about seniors in care facilities in your area,
- build relationships as they make bouquets,
- select the facility in the community where they want the flowers delivered, and
- deliver the blooms to create unexpected moments of joy to seniors in your community.
Each bouquet prominently displays the name of your business.
We bring all materials and supplies to your location. You add your employees!
Employees have fun…Flower recipients are joyful…Everyone wins!
Enjoy these pictures from our recent Kindness Connection events with Synopsis Technologies and Salesforce. Read on to learn more about the benefits of bringing Kindness Connections Volunteering in Place to your organization.
Kindness Connections: A Corporate Sponsorship
The Power of Flowers Project promotes well-being and happiness by surprising seniors in need with bouquets made from donated flowers, engaging them in the creation of their own bouquets, and spreading the power of kindness in the care communities that we serve.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Make an impact on your local community by becoming a sponsor. Give your employees an opportunity to give back through onsite Flower Workshops. Your company name and logo will appear on every bouquet delivered and your employees and community will know you care.
Why Partner with Us?
- Nine years of experience
- Over 90,000 bouquets delivered
- Partnerships with over 80 floral donors benefitting 130 care communities in 30 cities and towns
- Over 130 volunteers contributing 9,500 hours annually, making and delivering 400 bouquets a week
- Flower Therapy Workshops at assisted-living, senior centers & nursing locations
- Volunteer in place programs for business and corporations
- 3,000 floral containers recycled back into the floral industry
It’s easy to bring Kindness Connections workshops to your employees!
1. Select your sponsorship level, which includes the benefits you receive.
2. Contact Power of Flowers Project at the email link or phone number below.
3. We will work with you to schedule your Kindness Connection workshop and let the fun begin!
Contact Power of Flowers Project by email or phone 978.226.8545 for more information about bringing Kindness Connections to employees at your organization.
Click here to download the Kindness Connection Information Sheet.
The Power of Flowers Project is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Tax ID 46-1082544.
Sponsored in part by a generous grant from the Greater Lowell Community Foundation.